4.12.2011

Lilly's 1st Birthday



Alright, so I have turned into one of those people that I used to make fun of. The worst part....I think I am ok with it.

Caudill and I had a birthday party for our sweet lab turned that just turned one this past week! I know, go ahead and comment on how crazy it is but I have to do something to distract from the baby bug that bites me just about every other day.


Lilly and I made treats for all of her friends that came...


We had so much fun!!








I really would recommend having a birthday party for everyone out there that has a furry baby. It is a great excuse to get your friends together (and their dogs too). Im pretty sure Lilly had no idea what was going on but she was one happy camper!  
  
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment