10.05.2009


So I haven't blogged since March! Wow, time flies! Changes since my last blog in March: My nephew was born in May and his name is Wyatt, Caudill and I bought a house in Cahaba Heights, I quit my job, and Caudill and I got married on August 22! This is pic of our first dance!So that is just a very brief synopsis of what has been going on lately. I am going to try and start blogging more....we will see how that goes.

So my mom is on her way into town now to come hangout with me. I am THRILLED to see her! I haven't seen her since our wedding day and considering this is the longest I have EVER gone without seeing my mom in my entire life I am very ready to see her. I know that may sound a little codependent but its true. This whole leaving and cleaving thing has proven to be quite the adjustment. Is it just me or is it the man that is called to leave and cleave not the wife? Im just saying. Other than not being with my parents as much, the adjusting to marriage has been a blast! I love my husband with all my heart and I am so blessed to have Caudill as my partner in crime for the rest of my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment