3.25.2009

Im new to this.

Well, I decided to jump on the blogging band wagon! There is so much going on in my life right now I thought it might be a good idea to document it via this whole blog thing.
 I am moving back to Birmingham on Friday and I am very excited. I got a job with Jim n' Nicks and I will be a part of the Local Store Marketing Team. Its a little bittersweet for me because my whole family (minus 4 who live in Kentucky) live in Atlanta. I love my family very much, I love being around them and it is going to be very, very hard to be away. Don't get me wrong, I wanted this job with Jim n' Nicks and I am thrilled that I get to be part of their team, but it doesn't mean I won't miss my precious family back in ATL.  My nuclear and extended family may not be in Birmingham, but Caudill (my fiancee) lives there as well as his brother Jody and Jody's wife Kristin. I know they are about to become my family too :)  Jody and Kristin are expecting their first child at the beginning of May which means I am going to be an aunt! I am thrilled! I have already decided I want baby Wyatt to call me...... Aunt J. 
So with me starting a new job in Birmingham week after next and Caudill working in Birmingham and us getting married in August; Caudill and I decided to start the house hunting adventure! Who knew looking for houses could be so exhausting?!  We have a great real estate agent helping us which helps a lot but I had no idea how stressful finding a house could be! So with a new nephew on the way, a wedding to plan, and a house to buy, and a job to start I am a little no, A LOT stressed out. 
                 I may be stressed out but the Lord is teaching me a lot through all of this. The first thing he is teaching me is that all these things in my life are positive things! I get a nephew, a husband, a house, and a job all within a few months of each other! God is so good and unbelievably faithful I am humbled and honestly, in awe by his precious blessings. 
                 I am so excited to see what God has in store for me and my husband to be in Birmingham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment