10.24.2012

22 Weeks and Counting



I have been a terrible blogger. It has been well over a year since I blogged last (Yikes!) Here is what has happened in the past year:


We sold our house PRAISE GOD 
(This is the only pic I have to prove it....after closing and handing over the keys to the adorable new owner we drove by the house and saw this.....If you know me you know I would not be caught dead flying a Alabama flag outside any house of mine.)



Moved to ATL 
(our cute little townhome we are renting)




Caudill started grad school
(This would be the study/guest room where all the grad school magic happens, the messier the room the more work that gets done right?) 


 I started working for a local non-profit in ATL doing fundraising 
(Proud to say I played a small part in getting to the $602,000!)




We adopted a little mutt 
(his name is Chapman)



We went Vegan for 2.5 days 
(Caudill with a his one and only tofu burrito)


We got pregnant 
(first pic we took after we found out...)

So that about catches you up. Caudill and I are thrilled to be welcoming Caudill III into the world this March. O, and I have done a terrible job documenting this pregnancy and that ends now :) 

How far along? 22 weeks
Baby's size: Spaghetti Squash
Total weight gain/loss? 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and loving that stretchy panel! 
Stretch marks? not yet (fingers crossed it stays that way!)
Sleep? not so good, turns out the baby boy likes to dance on my bladder at night :)
Best moment last month? seeing Caudill III at the 20 week anatomy scan and seeing all of his organs are working exactly as they should 

Movement? a little here and there. I can't wait to feel him consistently
Food cravings? Baked Potatoes....I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!
Gender? Its a boy!
Labor signs? nope
Belly button in/out?
 in for now
What I miss: sleeping on my back and Jersey Mike's turkey subs
What I am looking forward to: 
Caudill feeling him move

No comments:

Post a Comment